On-line registration is now open.
Please update your information on Teacherease prior to coming in for registration. Registration at the school will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, August 2nd and 3rd from 9 am-12 pm and 1 pm-4 pm on both days. If you can not make these times please call the office to set up a time to register.
If you would like to fill out paperwork for free and reduced lunches you can do that on-line prior to coming in as well. There is a link on the registration update pages.
The registration fee will be $50.00, Lunches are $2.00 (Reduced $.40) and Breakfast is $1.25 (Reduced $.30). Sport fees are $10.00 for each sport per year.
Enrollment at Gifford Grade School is restricted to residents of District 188. All students planning to attend Gifford Grade School will need to provide the following documents to enroll:
Proof of Residency (total of three documents)
One of the following:
- Current and Valid Lease Agreement (including name and phone number of landlord)
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Closing Document
- Bill of Sale
- Warranty Deed
- Monthly Mortgage Statement
And two of the following:
- Entire Utility Bill Statement (gas, electric, water or cable)
- Homeowners or Renters Insurance
- Auto Registration
- Driver’s License (including Certificate of Extension on reverse side of license, if applicable)
The following documents also are required:
- One of the following: Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa or Green Card
- Health Records or Immunizations Record
- Illinois School Transfer Form
- Current Academic Records (unofficial transcript)
- Translated, notarized transcript (if coming from a foreign country)
Contact the Office Manager, Diane Baker at (217) 568-7733